What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yay Post! Damn stuvac!

Today is the first day of procrastination, oops I mean STUVAC! I am lucky this year since I get 2 weeks of stuvac as I don't have any exams on the first week of exams. All my exams are in the 2nd week which also means I finish the latest!!

Since I had no net all last night (phone line died) I slept super early and woke up this morning 12hrs later. My bro was super sick with a 40degree fever and spent most of his day sleeping on the couch. My sister was super jealous as the middle child considering no one took care of her although she's been sick for a week with a nasty cough.

This morning she was pissed she was in my dad's bed rather than my mum although my mum promised to sleep with her last night but my bro got so sick last night my mum didn't bring my sister to her room. She got so pissed she moved herself outside and slept in the lounge outside her room.. We'd recently got new mattresses so the old mattresses were outside.



Sleeping like a hobo:




Rest of the day spent cleaning the floor:



Tidying up my accessories:

I need to find something to hang my chunky necklaces and bangles on =\. This may look messy but it's already super neat all sorted according to size/type of accessory

Yesterday I had my nutrition exam and a lecture and tut but afterwards I met my boy out for lunch. We hadn't properly gone out in ages due to quizzes/groupwork/mismatch of timetables so hadn't seen him in a while like a whole week!!! He was super excited of course...... to go to this Mexican restaurant in Newtown T_T. We walked from Newtown to Guzmen Y Gomei and ordered some corn chips + guacamole and some burritos. I got a beef one cuz I was feeling tired (iron!) and he got a chicken one.


Guacamole!



Corn Chips! They were this funny pale colour dunno how they made it =\



I ordered a wheat tortilla to be healthy XD



Yum yum! From a nutritionist point of view it contains beans and rice which makes up all of your essential amino acids, wheat for all the fibre goodness, vegetables for antioxidants and vitamins and minerals and herbs to help antioxidant absorption. It was $9.90 or $10.00 for a burrito and water or soft drink. Cheap, delicious and filling!

I wanted to have icecream later but my boy was sick so he didn't want anything cold and I decided I didn't want to sit by myself pigging out... plus I was still quite full.

So off onto the train we went to go to townhall so he could buy this book from Kinokuniya.


Look at my pretty rings! I was totally blinged out yesterday with 3 bracelets/bangles as well XD

(OMG I have bags from studying the night before/morning!!! )



Look at this sexy hand =P



Lol this picture is so creepy!

After going to kinokuniya we were stuck on what to do next, not wanting to go home yet I suggested going to lindt cafe to have macarons since Serena mentioned before she was going to work just to eat them later.

Was almost at lindt cafe when I decided to have a look to see if S was still working. We sat waiting for a while until she finished work. I could see my boy was getting more sick and tired as he restlessly read the mX =(


Ta da!! We took forever deciding on which to get!



Mine and the boy's . Clockwise from top right: Pistachio, Hazelnut, passionfruit, 70% dark



Serena's box: Champagne, passionfruit, peach (?), 70% dark, Hazelnut.



Is shy since she said she was having a bad face/hair day -.-



Is not so shy XD
Me: wait dont eat it yet I wanna take a photo!
Him: do you want me in it?



Mmmm yum yum which to choose....



Yum yum hazelnut!

Afterwards we went wondering around the city/QVB looking at stuff while my poor baby looked on restlessly as he became more sick =( Hope he feels better today....



S said I looked old today XD Wearing my mum's shirt =3



Add a coat and walk around in heels all day.... My room's so clean and reflective floor after I cleaned it XD


The other day was shopping with my mum when I saw this beef....

Thinking it was Wagyu, made my mum buy it XD It's Meltique beef XD It tasted alright but so fatty! The plate was coated with like layer of white animal fat and the frying pan all white layer of animal fat.... gross...




Some other random picture of soemthing me and my mum made through her book. Tasted crap looked nice XD



The day Butterfly went to take photos at usyd. I think I am the worst model ever XDDD Afterwards we went to have some student discount pasta in broadway. It was quite yummy and really cheap!

My creamy pasta! I think it's veal? I forgot what I ordered so long ago...



B ordered spiral red pasta I think it was chicken?



Seafood Pizza! I think this whole "Medium" one was only $12/14? Relly yummy too!



Afterwards me and D went wondering around and he went to claim his free slushie with many mixed flavours. I put the dog (from the photoshoot thingo) onto him and he let me take a photo XD The things he puts up with for me >.>

I think this was the thursday before the friday (the day B came to my uni)... yes all my photos are backwards cuz I uploaded them this way...



We went to Sunflower again. It has some pretty good Taiwanese food and some expensive crepes. We got a green tea and red bean shake each. My boy looks so cute!


D's food. Sausage rice. He decided to split the egg to eat and ended up dropping it -.- you're suppose to poke the egg and eat it!



My food! marinaded pork strips this was so tender and yummy!



Still not enough food.... we ordered some Taiwanese dumplings and I managed to finish my share of the dumplings as well as my main dish and the whole drink! Man we are such pigs.


Later we went to Norita (hmm I cant remember if it was the same day now or not but D seems to be wearing the same thing >.> but it seems impossible that we ate so much in one day....)


I ordered some hot chocolate which came with a few biscuits


I think this was taro milk tea


Yum yum fondue! Generous amount and heaps cheaper than Max Brenner at $14 I think it was for this massive plate! But the dipping chocolate wasn't as good =(


We played scrabble and I totally won >.>


Omg dunno if you can see but the Free hugs guy is to the right of the guy in the stripes. I gave him a hug! He gave me another one back cuz I remarked how tall he was so he got down on his knees and gave me another hug!!

I was super shy about going up to him so I sat on those metal poles for ages listening to this violin guy that plays there. It felt so good, sitting there, leaning against my boy, listening to violins and getting free hugs.

Ah life is good.

Until exams hit T_T

Until exams finish cya guys!

1 comment:

Serena said...

B used you as a model? For what? Do I get to see?? :O:O:O

My life seems so boring now I don't have nice photos to upload T_T

You looked good, but the thigh high socks was a bit much, might've been better with stockings xD