What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Obsession

I blame Midori for my current obsession with eBay. I log on every day, along with getting on Facebook to play Restaurant City, to look at the items I am watching and find cheap thrills that I might want to buy.

Yet for some reason, I still feel too lazy to do anything about my wardrobe. When it's time to clear it out I used to be so enthusiastic but now, nothing. In fact, I kinda dread it. I look at eBay because it doesn't require physical work. I can browse with a click of a button rather than the clink of hangers. I wonder if this is how most women feel when they are married with kids and stop worrying about their appearance; obviously they have more important things to worry about.

I am neither married nor have kids!!!

So what is wrong with me?!?

Someone PLEASE invite me out for lunch or something and keep my mind on the more material things in life. I am too young to settle down! At the risk of spending money, I would rather be bankrupt and dip into my emergency funds than be matronly!

I am thoroughly abusing exclamation marks it seems.

BUT I AM STRESSED OKAY?! And it has nothing to do with exams.

Oh what has my life become :(

5 comments:

ButterflyCoffin said...

I don't see the benefits of being obsessed with material things...

Serena said...

They provide a worldy distraction from a mundane life :)

Aka I'm bored and need something to make my mind work.

Anna said...

come to my bday party soon guys!

Kevin said...

Anna, that's spam, and you know it! >:/
Anyway, I'm sorry I can't make it to the JAS-ed party ): I'll be fleeing the country for a crime I will commit on Thursday, probably pigging out on cupcakes to consoles myself. :)

Bah, I need to spend some more time with him before I go...

LyChee said...

I'll drag you out, just give the signal and I'm good to go usually o_O we have a lunch this week no?