What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Steak Night

Omg Yay my exams are OVER!!!

The past few days (during exams) I've had about 3hrs sleep every night...

Routine:
Monday: slept for 3hrs
Tuesday: nap for 30min and sleep for 3hrs
Wednesday: Nap for 1hr and sleep for 3hrs
Thursday: nap for 2hours and sleep for 2.5hrs.

But luckily after exams I didn't feel so dead and went to Cabramatta to get my hair cut! Nothing much changed just my hair is more layered and the dead/split ends are cut off. I'm too terrified for change now.... Was at the hair dressers until 7pm although my exam finished at 12! There was a huge line and understaffed. (I shopped around for a bit and then waited ages, Luckily I saw Fiona and we chatted for ages the line was huge, she was getting her hair straightened.)

Today!
First day of holidays! Slept last night at 2am (dunno how I was able to after only 3hrs of sleep every night -.-) as I was watching Boys Over Flower on my laptop in bed.

Woke up this morning by S at 11am from a message but stayed in bed until 1am! (I think I fell asleep though cuz I don't remember it being that long...) Watched some more drama on my laptop before finally getting up. Since I was early (before I was suppose to go out) I put make up on =) Weee I haven't felt decent in many many days with exams...

Last night I put a green face mask cream on and then a face mask tissue on and a shower cap and I didn't want to get the stuff on my hair that was just straightened! I looked scary XD Showed it to D and he said I still looked pretty XDDD This morning like 90% of my pimples disappeared including a big red one =) and my skin was so nice I was stroking my face while I was in bed... >.>

Went out by 3pm and waited at the bus stop for 20mins cuz I misread the timetable -.-

After I was there for a minute or two this girl comes along and sits down next to me. She was quite pretty like she had black hair like The Veronicas. Where there's more volume at the top and very long at the bottom but layered. She had a cake of make up on too. She played with her phone mostly but looked up at the street from time to time.

In the span of less than 20mins 8 cars beeped as they went past. I am guessing 99% of them were at her cuz I wasn't even looking up for the first 10mins XD. EIGHT cars.... 1 shouted out the window. After the first 8 cars I started to look up as well to see if I can tell who they're beeping at XDDD One guy smiled at me and another waved XD The beeps can't tell cuz they drive too fast to see -.- But pfft sif I could attract 8cars. Damn pretty people....



Anyway it wasn't that cold today (during exam times I wore like 4 layers cuz got up so early in the morning)

My cardigan shrank in the wash -.- I put it into spin cycle to dry it a bit before hanging out the wash and it shrank! It's my cousins =)


Do my eyes look bigger!!???


Finally got a chance to wear my ebay wedges out of the house today $11.04 including shipping! ($1.04 without!). They're 10cm high on the back and 2cm on the front. Quite comfy! Ignore my fat leg >.> I'm not a fan of the colour much but they're T bar (something I've been looking for) and wedges! Bu they're quite comfortable and deceivingly light =) More comfortable than heels half the size that aren't wedges.

I totally fell though at home when I was running way too fast down the stairs... I forgot it takes shorter distance to go down a step in higher heels than no heels.. and fell down 3 steps -.- It was okay after that fall though XD

Oh yeh I went to meet my bf since I haven't seen him in 3weeks cuz of exams =(. We went after his work and walked around Westfields for a while looking for his games and my sister's birthday present. After we went to Toscanis to eat dinner.



His Chicken risotto. I think S, Josh and I once had risotto too and the chicken one didnt look like this =\ But this was quite nice.


I was craving steak so I got this rump steak with mushroom sauce and veges for $19.95. I am not a fan of uncooked meat so I chose well done but the boy kept telling me off and saying I will get a hard chewy piece of crap steak T_T so I went and changed it and it was red inside T_T luckily the sauce and dim lights masked up the colour so I was less afraid of eating it XD It was so yummy though! Omg best value Toscanis thing ever!


Table 31!

The boy got a proper printed plastic badge today for work and he was so happy XD Not one of those print name on a sheet of paper and insert in. It was a proper badge with the letters printed onto a plastic and in colour as well!

Afterwards we went to Max Brenner (cuz I crave) for a drink.


Table 36!


We boht wanted the Peanut Butter Iced Chockie and it was so delish. A little lacking in peanut butter but it was pretty good =)


The peanut butter flavour may have been masked by this little chocolate lick I got cuz I craved Max Brenner chocolate XD. Yum yum!


Boy looks so happy here =)



I drew a smiley =)


I missed you baby =) (OMG WRINKLES ON MY HEAD!!??)

Afterwards we were pretty stuffed and a bit sick of choclate. We couldnt even finish the drink -.- It was a few minutes before 7 then and D had a bus at 7 or he could take the one in an hour at 8 and i had one at 7:30.

Guess whether he chose to have me wait 30mins or have him wait 30mins T_T?


3 comments:

Serena said...

OMGASDFGAS I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

Serena said...

Ahem, back to comment. You look so pretty now and the hair suits you so well I'm gonna have to wake up at 7 tomorrow so I look just as good T_T

Midori said...

Aww thanks darling =)

I like my new hair too! But i am scared once i wash it and attempt to straighten it i will fail T_T and it will go poof! cuz it's so layered.

It poofed out a bit more than i liked it and i put on a beanie for 30min to staighten it out XD