What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Am Broke

I am cleaning out my closet (ok bad Eminem reference here) so I'm going to be giving away/selling some things and you guys are free to pick whatever you want if you want it xD

So first off are some accessories such as hats and jewellery that I no longer wear or never worn, etc. I'll provide a description of course.

First up is a fluffy black beret.



Never been worn, as new.
It is very fluffy and the nib at the top is there but covered by the fur.
Free.


Brown ripped cabbie.



Never been worn, as new.
Has random ruffled and ripped areas and has a pretty swirly design on it. It's actually a different colour that flash washed out, so the brown is richer with some splotches of lighter brown.
$8


Beige cabbie.



Worn many times so it's second hand.
Creamy beige with black lines.
$5


Black cabbie, large size.



Worn once, as new.
Black, velvety and soft material. It's really loose and big, slightly bigger than my head but it will sit on it.
$5


Blue beaded and pearl necklace.





Worn once, as new.
Blue beads with fake pearls, quite cute.
$5


Black bead and silver necklace.



Worn once, as new.
Large black beads with chain necklace and diamante leaf-shaped beads.
$5


I wonder if anyone wants stuff like this >_> Would I even be able to sell it on ebay? Otherwise I'll just have to sell it for 99c and see. Shipping is gonna cost more than the item itself.

Give me a holler if anyone wants anything.

3 comments:

Midori said...

You have so many hats of the same style!! The only hats i have are like 2 beanies!

Th necklaces look alright but yeh shipping costs make it expensive and considering Diva sells stuff like this for like $3-$5 when it's on sale i doubt it'll be a good sale (considering other ebay costs) =\. The necklaces are alright actually what's wrong with you keeping them?

Kevin said...

Anything for men? :/

Serena said...

Nothing for men that'll fit YOU, Kebu xD

I like the necklaces actually but I never, ever wear them because I always forget or it'll clash with my outfit so there's no point keeping them. I'm just not an accessory person =/