What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MONEY!!!





I was listening to music this morning on shuffle and Jay Chou came on I told my dad Jay Chou's coming to Australia and he goes "I know" and then... fast forward a couple of seconds.

Dad: Here's $270 for the VIP tickets (only VIP seats are left)

WTF??? Then he progressed to call me a fangirl which I did not deny cuz money was waved infront of me! What to do what to do.... anyone wanna come with me =D Tickets left are $268!

Weeee!!

Shit gotta study.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Eh? I thought tickets were $300-500 =/

Midori said...

no =\ tickets are $78-$1500 all the cheaper ones are sold out

Kevin said...

What do you want from US besides swine flu? :D