What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, June 29, 2009

JAS-ed Party!

Today was the celebration of Johnson, Anna and Sherin's birthday.

THEY ARE STILL 19.

LIFE IS UNFAIR FOR THE OLD!

Anyway.

I slept in and arrived late.

All the food was gone.

Boo.

However we sitll managed to play some games, laugh, get burnt by the warm sun...

Before the BBQ though, I made macaroni and cheese for breakfast (good thing I did, I got hungry) and right as I was leaving the house I checked my mail to find this!!!!:




EEEKK!! My ebay item and my first* designer item of clothing!!!



Alannah Hill "Too Tired to Fake It Story", Size 10



100% silk with very delicate sequins. It's so pretty (to me anyway).



I immediatedly opened it and tried it on, but to my utter dismay found it to be too small!! I couldn't button it up properly mainly because I didn't want to stretch such a delicate top. It may be silk but it still feels fragile.

It actually didn't look so bad when I got home and tried it on with a camisole.




Picture makes me look fatter and uglier than it really is I swear T_T And it's still a bit too small. I suppose I will still wear it, but it won't look as nice as a size 12 or even 14.

Arriving extremely late to the party (I didn't realise they had pushed back the time for the party. You guys really made it last minute because I was on Facebook until like, 1-2am and still didn't see it T_T), I met JY and her friend on the bus. Sydney Buses made everyone get prepaid tickets which started last week so no more buying tickets from the bus driver during weekdays, but the people selling them at Belmore Park were so nice! I told them where I was going and they asked me if I was going to "the party" and I said yes and gave them my sweetest smile! They knew exactly what was going on :O They even told me which bus to take, and when it came they shouted for me to hurry and run to catch it! So nice! I ran for it and waved back at them.

Why can't all bus drivers/security/people in this field be like this mah T_T

Well, after squelching through grass and mud at Centennial Park I arrived and made Maria wave frantically and look like an idiot =p

And then there was Twister. And with it, a multitude of giggles.




Lucky Vivian there had another shirt underneath.

Then things got a bit more complicated.




And more complicated LOL. Wow that is an awesome leg twist.







They always look adorable.

Whereas Maria hates taking photos and would rather CLAW YOUR FACE RAAAWWRRR!!



Wtf.

Awkward posing because he doesn't know what else to do but wave.




I called out to Lily and she looked up, gave me a sheepish smile. Her expression clearly says "uh...are you taking a photo of ME?".




Maria soaks up some much needed sun. And felt like being a starfish.





Then we played pass-the-parcel, dare style. The had an ipod hooked up to a speaker and practically 3 parcels filled with dares that people had to do. Most of them involving wasabi.

This is one of the birthday girls being terrified of her own game. Lol poor Sherin.



And then it stopped at Denise but she threw it quickly at Soondoos so they decided to share it.




They had to eat marshmallows off "the tree". Easy. Denise cheated and used her hand.



Way to go Soondoos!

Ok everyone, meet this guy:




The first brave, brave soldier who did his extreme dare faithfully unlike SOME people. Eating wasabi from bread is not that brave.

Eating a whole, raw onion, is something.

Mystery guy whose name I don't know, I applaud you for sticking to the rules.

Viet-in-a-tree. He had to hug it, but instead he climbed it too o_O




Guy number 2. His dare: hump the person to your right = Sherin HAHAHAHA. He refused to do it.






In the end, someone hailed him to his feet and dragged and dumped him on top of Sherin. She looked quite uncomfortable after =/

Then after presents and the pinata, I went home with B and Maria :D

Oh, one more thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA AND SHERIN (AND JOHNSON)!!

4 comments:

Midori said...

Omg looked fun! I wish i could've made it =(

The top looks better in real life than online!

Damn i wish my bus rivers were that nice T_T

Lol josh's hair is growing long.

Lol marweechi why you look so pale T_T We need to all go out!!

Did that guy FINISH the whole onion??? OMG that would be crazy. Why do you not have his facial expression T_T

Happy Birthday Anna, Sherin and Johnson hope you guys enjoy staying young T_T

Midori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena said...

It was pretty fun for the most part. And everyone looks pale in sunlight!

Yes the guy dutifully FINISHED, SWALLOWED the WHOLE onion (it was a small one) then popped a whole lot of mints in his mouth HAHAHAHA.

anna said...

the dare stated to "Bite an onion".. not "EAT ONE" LOL