What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Case Of He Says, She Says

N: Have I figured out what you want?

*pause*

Serena: So, where are my promised twinkies?

N: Woah sideswiped. I haven't even had twinkies since then. Over a year prob.

Serena: Tsk tsk. Then you won't figure out what I want.

*pause*

N: You want a future. Something tangible helps solidify that. Even something small and cake-like.

Serena: Well done...

N: Sometimes I don't think you give me enough credit.

Serena: Oh yeah? That's why I reckon you're not a simple as you make yourself out to be.

N: Well done yourself.



Sometimes it really can feel like you're falling all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, doesn't hurt to go out, if you were good friends before, you can be good friends again after if it doesn't work out o_O...

lol that's so nice and fuzzy, I haven't had one of these moments for ages! you should tell me more.

aw I want a future xD

Serena said...

Yeah we did that like, 3 times now. On again/off again, remember? Except now he KNOWS and tries to be more "aww I feel warm and fuzzy".