What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

So this week has been a rather bad and disappointing week for me for a number of reasons:

1. My mum and I got into a fight near the beginning of the week
2. PMS
3. D being naive and not realising I was upset leading to a fight -.-
4. PMS
5. My boy telling me that he can not go out with me on our anniversary (1yr/13months to be exact) because he at first forgot then he realised he'll be "too tired" from a movie marathon the night before and then
6. PMS!
7. My boy telling me he can only spend an hour with me on Vday cuz he has work till 3 and a family gathering that he has to be home for at 5 with the only consolation that we will meet a day before anniversary.
8. The day before anniversary date is canceled as my dad informs me I need to work on that day. Luckily D says the movie marathon is also canceled so we could go out on our anniversary.
9. My boy asks me to meet at 1-2 ish. Asked why he says he has to cook for his parents first and then he wants to WOE (referring to a ragnarok event). I was... astounded he preferred to sit for an hour to do his ragnarok event that happened once every week instead of spend an extra hour with me since we hadn't seen each other for over a week...
10. My dad informs my brother he needs to go pre-uni because my dad believes the extra work is good for him because he is "smarter than your big sister when she was your age". Damn self esteem cut just when I was getting over PMS!
11. I ask the boy to go out on Friday before Vday to test if he'll choose me over his friends as I was aware he had a friends reunion thing going on that day that he hadn't told me about yet. To my dismay he asked me to go WITH him and would NOT ditch his friends for me -.-

Although most of my week was spent miserably I am glad to say it all turned out for the best:
- I did end up going out on our anniversary and spent a full day with my bf =)
- We managed to push the time boundary and spent 3hrs together on Vday!!

Here are some Photos =)



Anniversary on Thursday

Went to the city. Originally i wanted to have this korean chicken soup thing but D seemed intent on going to have Japanese Pizza...


We wandered around townhall as we made our way to Chinatown area while looking at shoe stores (for him) and electronic stores for laptops (for me)

We couldn't find the Japanese Pizza place so settled on Ajisen Ramen instead. That place always has nice food although some stuff at slightly inflated prices.

Had some fried squid balls =) They were yummy! but over a dollar each -.-



D's curry that was really good but only 4 peices of chicken in which he gave me a lot of it =(



My yummy Unagi rice came in this nice box!




Yum Yum!

After our scrumptious meal where we talked about Jay Chou's possible toupee and Bunning's machinery we were lost on what to do next...

Wanting to go Blue Ice but still feeling quite full we walked around Market City at Paddys Markets looking at wigs, shiny things, wtf fetish costumes and trying to find these pair of shoes I wanted until we were mildly hungry.


At Blue Ice. I think that's hazelnut something.


Intent on a Chinese Checkers game where I am Green!!


Pepper sausages.


My yummy Taro hot milk tea. I come to this place only for this hot drink >.>


Muahaha! I win!

Afterwards we went to Darling Harbour and wandered around sitting on the steps chatting until the rain got too heavy.

He sang me a song =)

We walked to the wooden steps just at the water's edge and sat there some more. I wanted ice cream but was too full -.- so instead we talked about random stuff until D put into my mouth that I was into lesbianism and wanted him to cross dress to satisfy my fantasies. wtf he put words in my mouth!

And we saw seagulls swimming! I don't know about you but I never see seagulls floating on the water! and then possible seagull sex >.>

Boy was thirsty so we went into Starbucks thinking it would be much warmer in there but to our surprise it was cold!! I was still feeling rather full so didnt get anything.


Lookie! He looks so glowy! XD

Then it was some more walking back to Central Station stopping at Chinese gardens which was closing so we just sat outside where the pond is. They have some MASSIVE fish. I tried to get D to use the hook at the end of his umbrella to scoop me one cuz I thought that's prob what many Asians would try to do.. catch the fish... I guess they didn't have much luck cuz there were still plenty there!




Lol. Kid at heart =)

I saw a pigeon sleep on a tree! wtf does that even happen a lot? I thought pigeons only stood on the ground!

On the way back we passed entertainment centre and there were posters up. I saw one of Chris Isaac's poster's for his old concert and sorta... ran my finger down the poster with his face on it.... . He is hot for an old guy okay! The boy could not stop teasing me about it for ages -.- calling me perverted and asking whether I always do this to posters!

So that pretty much concludes the whole day. I had plenty of fun although very very tired and my feet were sore from walking around -.-.

Saturday Valentines Day

Was quite cold today so I can finally start wearing jackets!! Yay! Was making some food before I went out and thinking I was late as I always am with the bus I ended up being 7minutes early!

Was checking if my double eyelid tape was still on but didn't bring a mirror so used camera... Led to taking pictures in the rain at the bus stop XD


Pretty blazer with my pink spider brooch!


Argh you can't see it here but i had on this really light pink top with flowers and stuff really girly. Cuz you know Vday and I didn't have anything red I wanted to wear so decked out in pink. Even pink underwear XD


Weee I thought this picture makes my face look long and thin and pointier chin so prettier!!

I was slightly late for our date cuz of traffic jam but I turned up okay =)

At the food court I gave him this!

Yes looks sorta demented.... but it's actually some prawn balls filled with cheese. These took me like 2-3hrs to make in total cuz I had to use a cleaver and using the side, smash it until the prawns were a paste. Too much work T_T PS. they're suppose to be heart shaped! The ones on the right are ones I made at home that arent heart shaped.


He gobbled up all the little hearts =)


See filled with cheese!!

After finishing his meal he presented me with this:


omg! The ribbon has words on it that say: On a starry night, among all the jewels, you shine more bright my precious girl" But he goes he saw words but never bothered to read them so he had no idea what it said -.-


And inside....


It's a silver Pandora necklace with a 14K gold drop and 3 smoked quartz! Pretty??

Okay my dimly lit room photography does it no justice! Here's a link to the necklace on the Pandora site:

http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/AU/Jewelry/Chains/Silverwith14kgold/59110SQ45.aspx

Okay so it isn't something I would normally pick out for myself but after wearing it I'm growing very fond of it =) He picked it out all by himself without any sales assistant help which he seems very proud of -.-

Afterwards we wandered stores looking for these sport shoes he wanted and then book stores until minglez and Steven showed up. We looked at a few books including a "dirty party games" book.

So Kebu now we know a game that we can use your "birthday present" for.....

It was practically time for the boy to leave but he said he'll stay a bit longer since his mum said get home at around 5-6 ish, he decided he'll catch the 6pm bus.

We all went up to easyway where we sat and drank and chat some more before it was time to go. Miiven went to have dinner while the 2 of us went to the bus stop and each went our separate ways.

Oh I did get the boy a present besides prawn balls okay! I went searching for hours in one of those 40 degree heat temperatures for his favourite gundam =) To my luck I did end up finding it at the LAST store I searched. He says he likes it and wants to build it straight away!


Ugly photo... but whatever I realised last minute we didn't have one -.-.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!! Hope you felt some sort of love today =)

Lots of Love,

Midori.
xoxo

4 comments:

Serena said...

TEN BUCKS HERE I COME! T_T

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hm o_O how did I delete the other post?

anyways, 8 bucks for me =]

Midori said...

WTF has this turned into a betting comment section!

Man if i bet you S or Josh it would've been $10/$50 coming my way!!