What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goddammit

This is pathetic.

So I don't DRAW for a while and this is how I end up. What? Has it become a life-sustaining function now?
So now I work to live? And not even actually work?

This is stupid. I thought I was bigger than this.

All I'm asking, is for the nightmares to go away. Go away dammit. And just stay away. Where do they even come from? Why are they still here?
Geez, they're annoying, and I'm pathetic.
If I wasn't so arrogant I'd hang myself. For shame.

No comments: