What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Truth about Realities

Today I went out to see for the first time of my life, big dinosaur bones, yes first time ever. Previously, I had NEVER actually gone to a museum and seen dinosaur bones....

Why the hell did I go all the way to Museum on a cold rainy day to mingle with the little kiddies fascinated by big dinosaurs, creepy crawlies and bones bones + more bones?

Seeing as we've run out of good movies to watch and places to go, and because I saw the ad for the exhibit in the paper the previous week and knowing my boy loves dinosaurs I decided to surprise him. And BTW S I didn't "not want to go" I "couldn't go"!

Here's a collection of random photos mostly of green objects but I took some photos of red objects for marweechi XD.



Creepy casts of real RED slugs.. red triangle slugs and red crickets...



Gorilla head Vs. Ancient human skull


Roar!


--------------------------------
Now to the purpose of my entry which is to answer you Serena. The thing about reality is it's real. It's the present. As easy as it is for me to say NOT to look back on the past and label things as regrets , it is hard to do. I am deeply apologetic that blonde, blue eyed surfie reminded you of, NOT what you gave up, NOT what you had but just what was in the past. Time has passed, and it's easy to remember what one has lost by moving on because you forget the good things in life like what you gained and what you have now. In times of adversities, such is the situation of your uni hell, it's easy to think the past was much more fun. You need to remember WHY you decided on making the choice you made, which I believe was the correct choice. Don't look back and regret because it isn't going to change things. Desperate times shouldn't lead to desperate measures. Pride is the only thing in your way isn't it? And to me that should be reason enough for you to not go back. What did he answer, is my only question.

Lol PS don't kill me but I'm such a big hypocrite. I had a dream where I felt "regret" about what's in the past and even attempted to make sense of it, confirm it wasn't a regret. Going back when I really shouldn't. And perhaps everyday I think how would it be different if I hadn't done this or that. And yet I always say "I don't have any regrets." Sometimes you just have to bite your lip and say "I have no regrets". It's like smiling, if you smile it tricks your brain into thinking you're actually happy.

Also take HSC as an obstacle you have leaped over, and though still stumbling you will run again (see like hurdles no?). Does it help that I still believe you will become a multimillionaire? =D

I BELIEVE IN YOOOH!

<3 always,

Midori.

No comments: