What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, March 7, 2008

2nd Post!

Good evening upper eastsiders,

M here with the latest, not necessarily the greatest, on Uni life.

Trailing behind in understanding in chemistry and mathematics is not the ideal beginning to the first week but I seem to have accomplished just that.

My favourite subject has become a total bore and my worst subject stays at just that; my worst subject. And suddenly I find Psychology to be the only lecture where I don't fall asleep. But boy am I afraid of that end of year exam already... 100 multiple choice questions on .. anything a psychology lecturer can throw at us...

Oh did I mention i got 4/8 for my biology quiz?? 4/8!! Argh (yes I am still not over it.)

I said I wouldn't spend money, but I went out and bought Vogue.

Picture time: Hot or Not?


Louis Vuitton Joke Bag, Vogue had a much better bag structure than this bulky looking baggage like one. I quite like the colours of blue and purple which doesn't actually show up well in this picture. There are sexist jokes on it some of which include:

"I've been married for thirty years and I'm still in love with the same woman, if my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me"

"My wife went to the beauty shop and gets a mud pack. For two days she looked beautiful. Then the mud fell off."

"Every time I meet a woman who can cook like my mother.... she looks like my father."

Gotta try and figure out my chem and maths now.

xoxo,

M. (yes Gossip Girl references was so necessary at least for my first post) =P

1 comment:

Midori said...

I really don't understand bags...

>: