What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

2nd LV Bag and Uni


I know 2LV bags in a row? But OMFG I WANT THIS BAG!!! How can I justify $1300US though?
ANYWAY....

2nd week of uni has become less sucky due to actual content. Believe it or not I've been thirsting for some sort of knowledge/information.

I've made a total of: 2 actual friends and amazingly both non Chinese! 1 non Asian and one half Thai.

Quick run of the week:
- Maths is so boring I never understand anything till the weekends where I look at the material and do most of my tutorial sheet before tutorial so I seem smart and finish the sheet before everyone else >.> hmm wonder how long I can keep up this smart image...

- Chem tutorial I was able to do a question no one else on my table could! Too bad I couldn't do it in the required time frame so it didn't count anyway -.- Oh and there was a girl who kept saying "I like you" because I remembered her name from the previous lesson..... >.>

- biology lectures are still boring.. at least we get pretty colourful diagrams to look at...

- psychology lectures, hmm what did we learn..? haha psych lectures are always a blast, this week in stats we watched an old guy get his life punched out of him.

- bio prac I poured agar plates!

- psych tutorial was pretty boring, just introductions and those name games where you go around remembering everyone's name's with adjectives in front. I must say 80% of the guy population in my psych tutorial is not bad looking =D . Especially the halfie looking guy sitting next to me. He looked like that glasses wearing , halfie looking guy in Prince of Tennis!

- we had a bio lecturer that was so into his own research it was... inspirational. It's so... I can't even think of a word to describe it, but seeing his eyes light up, seeing how enthusiastic he is about his own work makes one smile on the inside. He talked about the wisdom of the plant. "Stand there and fight, because you're rooted to the ground and there's no where else to run. You can't run because of change but have to tough it out." And somehow he was able to make us laugh, make us appreciative, and make us envious of his 'glow' though i was completely clueless about what his research consisted of.

- next week I'm an experiment for psych! I don't even remember what I signed up for...



S i understand why you did what you did, and I'm sorry i didn't explain anything. But that night, when you let me walk out the door, I'd never felt so alone before, because when even you won't let me stay, i really didn't know where else to go.




I miss you too.

M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go to a school where 80% of the guys are good looking.

...

Let's swap! T_T

Midori said...

not 80% of the guys at the uni, just 80% of the psych student guys looked like those surfie/gym going blonde haired blue eyed guys.

Midori