What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Brother's Hilarities

My brother says the funniest things at times. Here's a collection from this weeks:

1. My mum tells me about why my brother says it's okay to share germs within the family. This is what happened:
Ray: Mum I don't want this (referring to food on plate), you have it
Mum: I don't want your germs
Ray: family can share germs
mum: and who told you that?
Ray: I asked god at Chinese school
mum: you asked who?
Ray: I asked god and god said family can share germs.

Needless to say I cracked up laughing at the dinner table and my brother looked at my innocently and said "yeh it's true! god told me!" XDDD

2. Parents return from shops and declared they bought a new fridge as our old one is really dying.. it was leaking water out to the dining room.
Ray: how much was it mum?
mum: $1700
Ray: *gasps Do we have to sell our TV to buy it???

3. Mum: our new fridge is grey, made of stainless steel
Ray: Oh, so when I go "BANG BANG BANG" with my gun, the bullets would *boiing bounce back !!

-----------------------------------------------
Today one of my dad's good friends came over with his wife. My parent were out buying fridge so they sat with my grandma chatting. I was inside doing my work when I got called out. He calls me "treasure/precious" or something, and my sister's name to him is "gold dust" XD. So I go out and the conversation goes something like this:
Him: so are you dating anyone atm? Boyfriend?
Me: ...... *shakes head
him: You like my son eh? Wanna go out with my son?
Me: O_O ...... *no idea what to do... so shakes head*
Him: why not? I'll be a great father in law.
Me: O_O
Him: I'll be so happy if you married my son
Me: .....
Him: I already told your dad, I'll give you a million bucks
Me: .....
Him: AND a house
Me: O_O...... *nervous laughter....
Him: come on what do you say? be my daughter in law?
Me: *more nervous laughter... then slowly shifting sideways.... runs back into room >.>

Few minutes later ...
Hear knocks on the door and he opens it
him: think about it yeh??
Me: ^^"

he closes door, smiling creepily...

few more minutes later....
he opens door again and all I can do is smile nervously..... >.>

Oh well he's always been a funny old fellow...

And that's my Sunday for you, back to studying for bio quiz!

xoxo

M.

No comments: