What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Episode with..... Part 2

NOTE: This is VERY LONG and I cbf editing to make it shorter. So you have been warned!

Oh silly me I almost forgot the other important bit of the last story!!

Anyway on, I think the SAME night, while I was feeling rather pathetic cuz someone (I think S?) was talking to me about about D and I was simultaneously trying to comfort emo-ing Mr Stranger, I was also talking to Nelson. You guys may remember him from my primary school reunion because yes he's my primary school friend. Well not really friend, we weren't friends in primary school. We re- met in HS at Eminence volunteering and stayed friends mostly chatting online but occasionally when he has girl troubles or we were bored he'll meet me at my uni or we'll go to lunch or we'll go book shopping.

Anyway I was complaining to him about how I seem to attract shitty guys and asking him to introduce me to his friends or we could hit a bar or something and he can help me spot unshitty guys. In the end I asked him to find me someone that is like him but not him lol which led to talks of him shitting out a clone of himself, shipping it off to a distant planet to have it grow rapidly then shipping it back to me. But I'm not so greedy I only need one XDD.

Somehow it led to why no one decent wants to date me and hence the following conversation:
Me: If you were a guy what would be a reason why you wouldn't want to date me? =(
Me: ..... wait.. you are a guy!! XDD
Him: funny
Me: LOL sorry it just slippped
Him: Heh, it's cool. I'm not the one with relationship problems right now
Me: so why wouldn't you want to date me?
Him: very difficult question to answer. Very risky question to answer.
Me: go on?
Him: Ok well personally I've known you for a very long time. You know like...eventually people fall into the "FRIENDS" category which then becomes a no go zone. YOu know what I'm saying?
Me: lol I guess
Him: nice answer yes?
Me: lol how well thought out =P. What were you trying to do? not offend me XD?.
Him: Nothing at all. good answers are always good.
Me: your answer sounds so planned -.-
Him: why? Because it's so good?
Me: lol cuz it took you 4 minutes to come up with it and it seemed to be a delicate balance of not offending me while keeping your point. It's okay we're friends you can say what's wrong with me to my face :(
Him: fine. Personally I think ur a bit short for my standards, u know how my standards are kinda high. like err 165cm minimum
Me: LOOOOL Heels? XD

~ Some more talk about tall women...~

Me: So you would seriously never date a chick less than 165cm?
Him: I'm talking about preference. it aint set in stone so u know <165 me ="P?" yes ="P">.> (I'm referring to Mr Stranger, I was still talking to him at this point and trying to un-emo him)
Him: ok so wen do i start?
Me: LOL it's not a job >.>
Him: ill take that as now?
Me: lol are you okay with that? before i tell that other guy to beat it?
Him: wouldnt it be much easier for u this way? u can just go say "ive gota bf" and u dont nee to say any more. im just coming up with efficient solutions for ur problem
Me: again job interview =\ lol nelson applies for girlfriends like he does job interviews LOL
Him: i cant believe how that sounded. heyman, its all about practice
Me: lol you don't think i'm a bitch right D=? you know me enough to think I'm a nice person right?? (this is in reference to me sorta leading Mr Stranger on and then completely cutting him off when I found him clingy)
Him: exactly
Me: do you even like me at all =\ or are you finding efficient solutions for my problems -.-?
Him: i wouldnt've agreed if i didn't like u right?
Me: dont pose questions back -.-
Him: of course i like u

A couple of days later we were on msn chatting, I mentioned if he wanted me to visit him at Uni when I had my semester break. I think that made him realise the situation of a "relationship" and he called me and we talked for ages and concluded we made a big mistake the other night. My phone ran out of batteries halfway so we half continued our conversation online:

Him: jst finishing off my sentence, u mightve misunderstood and get all cut up and then ull be thinking omg i just somehow got dumped twice by different guys in the period of a month. that wouldve been pretty depressing
Me: lol but see finishing off what i'm saying. since you said lets be friends doesnt that already say dumped O_O?
Him: not dump, just like we broke up LOL
Me: lol dude that's like the same thing
Him: man who cares, wat was it? like 4 days? that shit doesnt even count
Me: Well i took it as we didnt have anything to break up for anyway
Him: correct. but u ok? not emo or anything?
Me: i'm fine =\ (which was strangely true, unlike the other times where I may have said "I'm fine" without meaning it)
Him: alright thats cool. well i didnt wanna lead u on or anything and play with ur feelings
Me: lol how thoguthful of you
Him: of course. u know if that were to happen itll get all messy and stuff down the track and bigger mess would ultimately mean bigger mess for u
Me: lol again how thoguthful XD? how so bigger mess?
Him: hypothetically if i were to continue and lead u on u might start to grow attached and err once that happens its messy and harder to be detached
Me: that reminds me why did you say yes?
Him: ahh hmm i was hoping this wouldnt be asked. hmm well honestly i duno seemed like the right thing to do at that moment
Me: why =\
Him: why did i get my head stuck in a automatic sensorless garage door that kept trying to close itself on my skull? i duno
Me: lol stop trying to change the topic
Him: probably didnt put enough thought into it before i got stuck right?
Me: Why are you asking me about how you feel =\?
Him: feel? wat?
Me: thought or whatever
Him: it was rhetorical

~ we had another long phone conversation~

Me: oh so since we had to discuss it all i thoguth abou it a bit more. i think i made a rash choice that night. I think you're a nice guy to hang out with so i dunno just decided to ask. sorta thought about it in the morning but thought i'l stick with it since you said yes. but yeh i agree we work good as friends. so yeh don't feel bad about it or think i'm emoing. i think i just made a random spontaneous choice not out of anythign else.so yeh... we're still cool yeh :D? Thanks btw for being thoguthful lol
Him: yeah we're cool man
Me: It's getting late I'm going to sleep
Him: gnite dear =D

And so that ends another episode of my life. It actually worked out quite well. While we were still "dating" he asked if i wanted to go to the ANIF2009 concert as he had free tickets since he helped out the guy in charge before so he had 2 free tickets. It was sorta suppose to be a date.

But then since we "broke up" we still went but as friends instead. It was nice having everything the same way as before without the awkwardness that I feared may result. We did what we usually did, chat about random stuff, bitch about people, check out hot chicks and laughing heaps. Infact I think the event made us grow closer together as friends and we talked heaps after it for a while. I guess different things connect different people?

On the train ride home I met some friend of his on the train too as he added me on fb and he even half asked me out a couple of times. To which I rejected/delayed because Nelson said he was dodgy haha.

Damn I'm so far behind on post schedules due to work and all. This is so old news.

Shall update again tonight or tomorrow with more recent stuff.



M.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Soooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooong! @_@