What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ten Thousand Chains + Mango Gelato + Cheap Ebay= <3

Serena post something T_T

You haven't finished posting Mr N's trip's photos or when we went out last week!

I have nothing to post about cuz my life is boring T_T




I've been drinking/eating this for the past week or so every 2nd day practically. It's ground beef and tomato. My mum puts this with a tablespoon of water in a little ceramic pot then into the pressure cooker cuz our other bigger ceramic pot broke and add some water in the pressure cooker. Then it's cooked for hours until all the juices come out to make the soup. It's really good barely any need for salt and what not. Apparently good for my iron levels cuz I now don't have enough haemoglobin circulating so am now anaemic (well 3 months ago). Gonna go doctors in 2hours to collect my blood test results to check again and to get my blood glucose test results back. I hope my iron is up cuz the pills are giving me stomach aches T_T.

We recently got someone to do this to the backyard:


Now we can leave the table tennis table outside and stuff. Dad goes he wants to revamp the garden and put flowers instead of vegetables but he said that a week ago.....

My dad's favourite ritual now is sitting outside on a chair looking at the garden while reading the paper and drinking tea or lying in the hammock and reading the paper on the weekends.

Ah tis life.

I have also been lazying around on the couch with my mum and my bro's blanket watching Chinese "documentaries" about how this little boy started cooking and preparing food and doing housework when he was 6 cuz his grandma was sick and he had to take care of her.

Or about how this girl got tiny little springs inserted into 32 parts of her body cuz the village doctor said that will help her epilepsy.

Also been eating this:

Mmmm mano gelato..... so good with a chopped banana as well. Rice pudding with caramel is good too....

I have this new thing for dairy food.

Oh I've found a recent love for sporting lots of jewellery and heavy machinery around my neck.

Ebay goodies come to mama.

lol behold:


Aren't they so pretty in a tangled mess?

Last night/this morning (cuz I had to put another coat on cuz when I slept it dented the nail colour!) I've been painting my nails this mixed colour. Two of the nail colours in my Sheer set of OPIs are quite similar so I added a dash of Italian Love Affair and voila perfect light pink colour:


I am rather perturbed that I still say "my boyfriend broke up with me" instead of "my ex-boyfriend broke up with me." And felt irked when I saw him sitting with some girl on a bench.... just a tiny bit irked.

Had a lot of fun with Jie on Wednesday cuz minglez ditched us to earn some more moolah. We went to eat Thai at um.. shit forgot the name of the place and I didn't bring my camera. It's near Chinatown. Food was good and cheap. Only cost us about $15 each for a main, dessert and a massive drink.

I had something that looked like hainan chicken rice and Jie had this chilli chicken rice with an egg. We shared a plate of coconut ball thingos... They were quite salty at first but I rather enjoyed them later on. The place was full packed and like a 4m line developed by the time we finished eating.

Later we walked to Townhall cuz Jie wanted to try the new Blossom perfume from DKNY. We went and got a bunch of perfume sniffy cards and this lady said she really liked my shoes =)

Later we went shopping a bit mainly just looking around. We went looking for the highest heels we could find to compare but the highest pair wasn't in our size and Jie refused to try on shoes cuz she goes she has stinky feet cuz her shoes were dirty XD.

We also went by Alannah Hill and Fleur Wood and some others but didn't go in cuz we looked poor lol. Then we assaulted this mannequin's wig by feeling it cuz the mannequin had such good hair!

I am so bored recently I can fall asleep within 10min on the train... I even sleep in one of my tutorials lol.

Also kinda got in trouble with the 2nd year coordinator of nutrition cuz I was sending audio files around to everyone of the lectures I recorded and it was apparently illegal due to copyright and various other "personal reasons." Bummer. Good deed gone.

Ah spring how you came by so quickly with your gentle warmth on my semi exposed back and then quickly reminded me that spring is about the continuous rain....

Time to really figure out that Korean site and buy my combat boots to fight this weather...

Farewell my lovelies.

Back to studying =(

2 comments:

Serena said...

Oooohh that looks so yummy!

I haven't had time to post, been really busy with ui and ebay dude -_-

Kevin said...

I saw a live mannequin.

She had a bad wig.