What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Need A Magic 8 Ball

So gaiz, I have a dilemma.

I have a pair of size 7.5 Dr. Martens that I really like that I recently bought off Ebay. These are GENUINE, real leather, slightly shiny and Made in England. They are also half, almost a full size too big and the leather is thick and pretty stiff, but with more wear would probably soften. They also have a genuine box, which I didn't get because I'm cheap on shipping.

On the other hand I have a pair of 6.5 fake Docs that fit snugly and quite comfortably. They are definitely fake, considering the label says Made in CHINA, the leather is thinner, softer (is it even real leather??) and not as shiny as the real ones. They fit well considering I'll be wearing thin stockings with them.

Now the question is which should I resell?!

The fakes were bought for a similar price to the real ones, so I feel ripped off wearing fakes that cost so much. Maybe less if they are real leather, but still ripped off. Wearing fakes also make me feel cheap but they look better on my feet and are quite cmfortable despite.

The real ones will be much easier to resell, and might even fetch a high price. I'm talking possibly double what I originally paid for them, meaning I'm wearing fake Docs for free. I also need to wear insoles or double layer socks to fit them. I'm not happy that they make my feet look huge and bulky.

So which should I resell?

1 comment: