What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A little part of me wonders if we're just two broken people playing with each other's mind.

Do you always act like this? Or are you doing it because you think it'll appeal to me? Do I normally act like this or am I doing it to fit your bill?

I wonder if you're the one playing the game or am I?

Who's winning?


Type post here.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Type post where? ><

-hug-

Serena said...

I think you are two lonely people desperate to be unlonely.

Hence, you both will lose in the end.

*hug*

LyChee said...

I have no idea what you're doing o.O... BUT

My general thought about guys is that they dun play mind games o.O what you see is what you get.

Then again maybe I look at life to simply.