What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My day

Sucked.


Let's start with last night. I tried to sleep early for once, but I ended up rolling around in bed until 3 or so 'cause my wisdom tooth was being indecesive and wondering if it should come out or not but shoving along my molar whilst it was at it and causing throbbing pain.
FYI, this happens once in a while and I haven't seen or heard from my wisdom teeth since.

Woke up with cramps and a monthly surprise~

Crawled out, went bathroom, crawled back in and tried to sleep.

Rolled out at noon after a lot of sleeplessness.

Did nothing much the entire day except just generally feeling bad and fixing up a few things on Xion~

Then I had to make dinner.

Somehow manage to burn the boiled potatos and carrots on low heat.

Also managed to burn the tofu.

And a few other problems including spilling stuff everywhere, yellow, rotting vegetables, scouring carbon off the bottom of pots too heavy for me, forgetting to turn on the rice cooker, and forgetting to add seasoning to the tofu.

Feeling bad and grumpy and still in pain in general after making dinner, not to mention soaking wet sleeves mainly due to our stupid tap laterally releasing water constantly, I decided to go shower first to make myself feel better.

Did so.

Shower was good. Nice, hot, long, just the way I like it.

Came out, started getting dressed. Then I hear my phone.

Half-dressed (or half-undressed, however you see these things), I answer it.

And I find out I've missed my own birthday dinner~

Yay.

FML

3 comments:

Serena said...

F your life indeed...

I left your twinkie with Maria. If she ate it, I'll save you one.

Midori said...

I ate my twinkie =)

Happy Birthday!!!

Kevin said...

OMG! Poor you... T_T

Cookie Monster is here to brighten up your day!

Your shower gave me dirty thoughts... :x