What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Emo Rant

I ate so much the amount shocked me and made me feel like puking.

Sometimes I can't stop the glutton.

She keeps eating.

Don't waste food, think of the starving children.

These starving children have guilt me into finishing my plate. They are the death of me.

Make me stop eating.

Make me look like Midori.

Make me drop ten pounds.

Let my brain stop insisting I eat.

This gagging feeling consumes me.

These fats I see disgust me. They'll disgust you too.

Four days and I'm not any happier.

1 comment:

Midori said...

Starving children get to me ALL the time...

I hate throwing out food an i use it all the time to threaten my siblings to finish their meal.