What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lady Cash, Shine On Me

I would rather die than be working class or poor.

I need to be the next Gabrielle Solis.

I want to be able to go to the dentist and not sweat over maxing out my private healthcare, becuase I have plenty of cash where that came from.

Sadly, that is not the case.

Fuck my poverty.

2 comments:

Midori said...

It's alright we can be povo together =(

Anna said...

wow so negative but ambitious!!! Money is good, but it can also bring you down!