What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My week.

Monday-Friday= work.

Someone got fired at work. I didn't like her much anyway she has too much of a temper but she made work more interesting!!

Oh well.

Saturday
Went to get my hair straightened at Cab. It didn't hurt this time cuz the lady was super nice and blew on the straightener when steam was coming out prob cuz she knew how excruciatingly hot it was!

Saw marweechi at hairdressers as she went to dye her hair. My hair took..... almost 7 hours to do! They straightened my hair after the first chemical twice before they put in the second chemical, this only happened for me though as everyone else around me got it straightened once and then the 2nd chemical was put on.... my hair is extremely stubborn...

Sunday
Was me and the bf's 1.5yr anniversary. omg so freaken long sometimes it scares me a little (okay a lot of the time it scares me a lot).

Mid week he suggested we go archery as Shu had invited him to archery and then to Quach's BBQ party as he was invited to that as well. I thought he forgot about our anniversary -.-

I had spent many hours of the week making one of those DIY cakes from morning glory. He had 2 already as I had made them previously but I had 2 more in my drawer I hadn't done.

After cutting out all the pieces I realised I had lost the instruction manual for how to sew the pieces together T_T

I had to scrap that one altogether and got another and started doing that instead.

After hand cramps and neck cramps finally finished it last night! I think I'm getting better at them! =D

Woke up early in the morning to make him a ham, cheese, egg, friend mushroom and onion roll. He goes its tasty when I asked him if it tasted any good.

Arrived at lidcombe station on time to me greeted by him and his friends. He gave me a hug and wished me a happy 18th month and handed me two cds in a case without labels.

I asked if it was Arrested Development which was the last tv series he gave me and he said no cuz I wont admit it's funny >.> I then asked if it was Big Bang Theory, a show he had been watching recently. When I got home I had guessed right!

Road to archery was long -.- There was 11 of us: marweechi, nam, josh, shu, steven, simon, D's uni friends: alex, tony, jimmy and me and him.

Archery was pretty fun =) I got into the borderline between 2nd and 3rd circle from the inside on the 1st go!

Near the end we had those balloon popping thingos and after many many rounds I didn't get it T_T. On the first shot I fired mere 2cm or closer to the balloon....At the last round Jimmy fired an arrow at our balloon although he had his own target cuz D had previously shot at their target and got their balloon. Guess what?

He popped the balloon I was trying to get at for the past 20mins T_T What is worse is that on my last EVER arrow I shot the target in the yellow section very close to the bullseye. Would have been the centre of the very balloon I WOULD have popped but no Jimmy had popped it already! I don't like him anymore even if he does like gossip girl!! Hmph!

After archery we spent many minutes contemplating where to go next and finally decided on Pho at some noodle house in concord west. Steven and Josh had brought a car so 11 of us squished and piled into 5 and 6 people.

Pho was pretty good I was starving from a lack of breakfast =(

We then drove to play bowling but cheaped out cuz it was so expensive. The place also had a games arcade so we spent a while playing air hockey, basketball and pool.

We spent some time outside the place just discussing "meat sp*n" and other weirdo stuff that I didn't understand but are apparently very disturbing hence I censored the "i" out cuz I don't want our post to pop up during its search...anyway not sure if I wanna search it up and various other mentioned disturbing sites...

By this time it was "afternoon" enough to go to Quach's party but josh was sick with a fever so he drove us to Granville station instead. Steven's car had one of D's friends so we followed their car trying to get to Shu's house but we lost them when an L plater got in front. When we arrived at Steven's after seeing them get out of their car they said they had dropped his friend and nam and marweechi at lidcombe station -.-

I insisted Josh go home and on the drive to Granville to drop us off to go Quach's I almost fell asleep.

Was so tired so decided to go home instead of going to the party.

Gave D the envelope containing the David Copperfield tickets and he was like "David Copperfield? Is that like the magician?"

T_T.

Got home and practically went to sleep straight away then woke up at 10pm, ate some cold dinner, am online now and will be sleeping soon.

2 comments:

lychee said...

lol meat sp*n not stick

Serena said...

Men...I THINK I know what you guys are on about but not sure...

Damnit, I wish I went to archery now. I wasn't invited to Quacho's not that I would have went but I want the chance to reject it!! -_-