What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Think My Brain Went POPS

I have read so many excerpts/articles from several textbooks that my beain no longer cares if public opinion exists or not. Quite frankly, it doesn't bloody matter when majorities don't give a damn about politics. I can't wait to finish this major essay and be done with Public Opinion and the Public Sphere.

On an even harsher note, I feel like a complete failure in life because I am never good enough to scrape a Distinction and am firmly placed in the high Credit area. Fmylife.

I am sick of reading about idealistic societies. Can you tell I'm a Communist/Marxist hater?

My brain wants to go die in a vat of boiling lard. With a breadcrumb crust.

No comments: