What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wagaya Blah

I was supposed to post up some photos of our dinner at Wagaya on Rayray's, but I decided against it.

Basically all you need to know is that the food is mediocre, oily and quite expensive. The only upside is truly the technology of touchscreen ordering, but personally I see this as a downside because it's so hard to wave down waiters when you spill something (which happened at our table, experience yo).

I probably won't be going back there, unless my parents are paying. I simply refuse to afford it. Although do check out the Sushi Roulette because that still is masses of FUN.

Toodle loo.


.~ ***** ~.



I has just bought a $700 bag from Linea Pelle, wheeee!

No comments: