What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Love Life!

Today was an absolutely and positively lovely day.

It was the best.

It was surprising, and oh so exciting.

I woke up grumpy at 6am to finish my 2 assignments. I ended up hitting snooze several times and woke at 7. And for once I actually finished early! I was happy because it gave me time to dress up for Uni and put on makeup, where otherwise I'd be rushing to get out of the house with random assignment papers all over the place, barely making my train.

I could take my time walking on 4 inch heels because I was 2hrs early.

I had plenty of time to study for PR exam too, 3 hours in fact. Yay!

To make things better, PR was only a 50 multiple choice question exam lasting 1 hour. I finished in 30mins and walked out at 40. I was slightly panicking because my nerd of a friend had a thick booklet full of notes that she actually studied from and she even bound them into a book.

SHE BOUND HER STUDY NOTES INTO A BOOK.

Oh yeah, you're definitely passing this Emilia T_T

But other than this blatant act of intimidation, I was surprisingly calm. I had 6 sheets of notes, compare to 20 that other people had. I am fairly confident that I passed 50%.

Maybe...

I even made the bus to take me to the station, the bus that comes every half hour! Was it a lucky day or what?!

Second, in the middle of finishing my assignment there was a rapport at the door. I didn't want to answer it in my nightgown, so grandpa answered the door and I walked out of the room to find...




Oh my god.

I squealed in utter delight.

I screamed "OH MY GOD".

Then screamed "AH MA GAD".

Then screamed "OH EM GEE".

>_>

Ok you get the picture. But I simply lovelovelove getting parcels, and this was a BIG one!

I was so happy I nearly cried T_T

I told myself I would open it when I got home as a reward for completing my assignments, exam and thus Uni for 2008.

Screw. That.








*rip rip rip*




My precious books came ;_;




I had the pleasure of sniffing my brand new books. Ah I love the smell of books. Once day, they will have that old book smell and it will be heaven.


And third, because good things come in threes:



My passport arrived one hour after the massive parcel from California :D

YAY HOLIDAY!

God it's a fugly picture that I'll have for the next 10 years T_T

I also had a great conversation with Mr. N last night, which further heightens my fabulous mood.

Forgive my tiny pictures, Blogger images no longer scale my pictures according to the old sizing method.

Hearts and kisses! I'M SO HAPPY!

M lets go to Vinnie's at Paddington and get thrifty.


Twilight: And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

No comments: