What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elegant Gothic Lolita Punkette

I am a gothic lolita :)

I felt like busting out my old gothpunk and gothic lolita clothes for a bit of camwhoring.

I've never camwhored in my life.

I can understand why people do it. It just so happens that I am also self-absorbed, conceited and vain.

Click for a whole day of ME!

If you're capped, don't even bother because you'll lag and dc from upload overload.

Of course I have to start off with my one and only, actual gothic lolita dress.



And my pretty (and expensive) pullover with furry blobs for ears and pom-poms! So adorable :)






Gothloli makes me look short -_-




Poseur.




You see that unfriendly pimple in between my eyes!??




I really love the bell-like sleeves, but they are so long they cover the hands and are annoying to eat with, but still lovely all the same.

Since when was gothloli made for convenience, eh?







Snapped my baby as I went to change.





Second outfit, wearing that new white ruffled blouse and a skirt I have never worn before.

This skirt was bought back in 2005-2006, and remains one of my most expensive item of clothing at 800HKD.

It made me look really fat so I tied my Design and Tech obi to give myself a waist. I swear, this obi is the only thing good that came out of my final project. It's a staple in my wardrobe.




Some more camwhoring. Look less sickly now since I put some nude lipstick on.





Took apart the headpiece so now I wear it over my head instead of behind it.



Such an elegant corsage stuck on it.




SEE. I HAVE A WAIST. A closer look at my skirt, which is very thick. Inside layer is tiered with black brocade and a huge bit of lace thrown over it. The lace is short at the front, and curves outwards like a tail reaching halfway down my calves. It's so Chobits!




I'm so pale I look vampiric.








Grandma is so little and short :(

But check out the cheesy grin.


Running out of things in my wardrobe, so why not some old punk stuff too?



I failz as a punk.




Gorgeous piece of jewellery I got on sale at Parramatta Diva, buy one get one free!

I think I'm gonna do my hair like this for Uni now.




I love lace.




And chains.




POSEUR TO THE MAX. I'm trying too hard, but would you rather me just stare at the camera?

I didn't think so!





The choker is pretty cool, but I think I'll need to get rid of it if I want to wear this camisole casually.




Skulls, and lots of them.

Ignore the Engrish.






Nope, can't pull it off.




I really like my fringe today. It's growing on me, literally.




See the colour discrepancy between my face and chest?

THAT is what I am talking about. My fucking face is TAN. I want to be my normal pale colour goddamnit.






Very pretty :)

This was the main reason I bought the black dress from yesterday:



I couldn't resist. It was futile. The dress was destined to be mine.




I realise I've been wearing the same shoes. I just got lazy. Rest assured they are not my only pair of mary janes.




I don't like this jacket. I'm going to get rid of it.




But haven't been able to because of the ear details!




I'm sure with a bit of nipping and tucking, and lots of cutting I can star wearing this jacket with jeans without people staring at me weirdly.


Now we have reached the end of this extensive picture post. As a reward, I'll show the anatomy of a Shu Shin Bou daifuku!

A nice and full vanilla chestnut daifuku, with cranberries and white chocolate on top *heart*.





A bit of the cake bottom poking out.




And a bit of a chestnut embedded in the middle!


Strawberry daifuku with red bean inside. It's very kawaii and everyone thought it was a peach because it looked like one.




Sesame daifuku with red bean also, but there was a chestnut inside! What a surprise!




Porkie felt like baking cookies. I swear he's getting Jin tendencies.




I hope you guys appreciated me helping you all procrastinate. Serena wishes you all luck in your final exams, and hate those who have finished already!

5 comments:

albertsthings said...

I have no tendencies

Serena said...

Yes you do. You love to cook!

Anonymous said...

pretty O_O
EXCEPT. ahem. where's the eyeliner that comes with the goth look?! =O

andandnad. i want daifuku now. :(

Midori said...

Where'd you get the bow in 4th and 5th pic from? i want one in diff colour!

And see you are pretty =P

Personally i like the white blouse, black skirt DT obi outfit with the corsage headpiece.

And i really like your fringe now =) Before i had doubts it looked too... wispy and stingy... now it looks nice =)

The punk rock look reminded me of Jingna from Zemotion...

And as vvn said where's the heavy dark makeup???

Daifuku looks funny =\ i thought it'll be layers of mochi. but it looks all squishy and creamy where's the mochi???

Lol read his pot last night without commenting BUT last night while i was sleeping i had a DREAM where you AND Richard came to my house and we baked stuff O_O???

BTW what was he making? can we have an en product photo! =D

Serena said...

I got it from Diva, also on sale ;D

My fringe is only nice because I just washed my hair >_> After 2 days it goes all oily and stringy again :( I just took a shower so I didn't bother with makeup and all that.

Daifuku is strange. It's actually a layer of cake with heaps of cream/mousse thing, wrapped in a thin (but omg so soft and gooey) layer of mochi.

Richard made choc chic cookies. It turned out tasting like burnt flour.