What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, November 14, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER FOR ME

So during exam times all I could think about was bitch later on about how sucky exams are.

So here goes:



During exam periods I get quite stressed. And I mean quite stressed. My agitation rate shoots way up. If ONE thing bothers me the problem escalates about 10x in my head during exam times T_T

Like example: I get really annoyed when people ask me trivial questions when I'm trying to study. Like when I wake up late, have breakfast at 10 then go study. My grandma comes into my room and asks what I would like to eat for lunch and when at about 11/12. I get annoyed cuz I think: bloody hell I just ate?? Do I look like I'm hungry?? do I CARE what I eat??

Yeh see very agitated unless you guys already see me like this normally >.>



11:00 am
So this is me studying....




3:00pm
This is me studying after 1 Mother energy drink and 6 vitamins, minerals and antioxidants later...





8:00pm
This is my head hurting....




10:00pm
that is chocolate. Fereror rocher!! I had a large box of overdue ones. But they're still good!! Ignore the unstraightened hair and the yucky half red nail polish -.-



11:00pm
Time for some V....




Hmm what's in this shit? Or rather what isn't cuz I'm still tired ><


1:00am
Falls asleep on a bottle of red bull....



2:00am
Stuff those energy drinks. doesn't work...



3:00am
Enough said... (omg face looks so chubby. Omg my family friends are right I am fat T_T)


So if you haven't noticed during exams I just wear a t shirt and gym pants or shorts. When I go do exams I wear black, white, grey or dark dark colours T_T can't bring myself to wear anything bright -.-

This semester the exams were a LOT harder than last sem. Maybe I forgot the pain last sem =\ But having 2 exams one hour apart from each other on the one day did me no good at all. Those pairs of jeans I've been eyeing to reward myself with are practically half a leg out the door. I'll just be happy now if I get a slightly better WAM than my required amount to stay in my course -.-

PS I did NOT consume 5 energy drinks and a bottle of alcohol in 1 day >.> I consumed about in excess of 10 in the exam period and no alcohol....

During the last few days of exams where I had 4 bunched up together I slept about 5/6hrs one night, 4hrs the next and 3hrs the one after that. Before that I relied on "Power naps" which got reduced from 1hr to 20minutes. Yes it takes me 10min ish to fall asleep, 10min sleep. Although very little, did wonders when I was REALLY tired.

This time I'm REALLY not looking forward to getting my results back considering one of my possible fail subjects is continued next year in a 2nd year subject I have to do. -.-

I'm tired like crazy but I'm so glad it's all over.... yay to holidays!!!!

Lets all go out and celebrate!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serena said...

SO FUNNY xDDDDD

I get pissed off too when I'm studying or doing assignments, get so irritated I don't give a shit if the house is burning down I'm finishing this work T_T

Serena said...

I had to fix your post again T_T

Don't type ANYTHING while in "compose" mode! It screws up everything DDDD<

ButterflyCoffin said...

Yaaay~ Red Ail Polish~ =D

That aside, I don't go all pissy when studying...then again I don't study so scratch that.

However I do get irritated really easily when programming, I can skip all three meals just to get a program working. It's also the only time I'm willing to work from sunrise to sunset to sunrise.
Gawd I'm such a nerd...

Your photos are cute, I can't believe you took them whilst studying.

Midori said...

Lol yay! so i'm not the only one agitated when i'm really focused on something XD

Actually only took 2 of them actually during exam period. See if you can figure out which 2 =P The others were taken after exams. Brilliant acting no! =D?

I got your letter =) Just busy studying but a letter is on its way very very soon =) (Trying to find my good paper and envelope >< )