What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Through the Grapevine

So I am sure most of you should have heard by now that I recently got an internship. Nothing too flashy, just paperwork and research and analysing data. I am hoping that this will amount to something, but also worried because I've heard through the grapevine that this agency is a bit of a slave driver. Le sigh.

Well, work is what it is. I guess Mad Men is a pretty accurate representation of the advertising industry.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Having worked for a slave driver is good for your CV. It shows that you can do the work.