What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ten months...

So it was our ten-month anniversary (We both forgot [shouldn't anniversary strictly has the year as the smallest unit?]), which means I have less than two months to get a present!! I seriously don't know what to get him. I'm kinda cash-strapped with my $124.05/week budget (damn centrelink!!) and my excessive spending habits. I assume he doesn't read this blog because I never update it. So... What should I get him? ):

-Kebu

PS: Why did his aunt and uncle have to come over to Australia this weekend?! I won't get any time with him!!! Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx

2 comments:

Midori said...

Well two options. Something sentimental/personal or typical guy present: wallet, belt, shirts, bag, scarve??, jewellery (?) etc

I am so glad I have no anniversary to celebrate for this exact reason!

Kevin said...

You cheap Asian!








That's what that old hobo in front of Redfern station called me last year.