What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So sorry to everyone! I will have backlogged posts updated with full photos soon I promise! Now that I have cancelled ShitfaceTelstra and connected with TPG I have ADSL2+ 60/60gb instead of the pathetic 12gb per month. SO EXCITED TO ABUSE. Now if only ShitfaceTelstra can stop being a douchebag and cut down the noise margin in the phone line which is causing my supposed 4mb downstream to be 0.375mb, which is the same speed as my old ADSL.

SO.

I am now uploading photos and editing past posts so you might want to go re-read some of them.

Not that anyone reads this blog o_O

Hello?

Any readers out there, say hi! :D

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Hello!

Anonymous said...

I read it too, though from mobile web it is quite difficult. Miss you very much win

Mr. N

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY
I read your blogs too ^^
-Min

Anonymous said...

hey
I read your blogs as well you know
-Min