What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy B'day to me~~

It's going to be my birthday in a few minutes, and I've been wanting and dreading it all month.

I'm scared and I'm excited and I'm looking forward to any birthday presents I might get.
I kept thinking about what I should ask for from my parents.

A laptop? A car? A cintiq?

There were so many awesome things I bet they'd buy for me if I just asked. I wonder how I could exploit this once-in-a-lifetime chance.

So I pondered casually as I worked, but then the answer hit me hard. So hard, that I couldn't hold back the wave of emotion that came with it the slightest bit.

What I wanted most from my parents, was to hear, just once, with complete sincerity, them tell me that they loved me.

With just that, I would be happy.

Completely happy.

And that was what made it so sad.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I LOVE YOO!!!! D: