What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Gluhwein what? Glue wine??

Forgiveness is needed for my lackluster posting. I really am bad at keeping blogging up, which in turn is bad on all accounts because as a communications student, I should have a prominent online presence and be an avid blogger.

I really have no excuse, just been so LAAAAAZZZZYYYYY. After my internship finished I spent most of my days eating and getting fat. No, really I gained something like 5kgs again. Super fml.

Right now I'm just posting a few photos of the Alpine Winter Festival behind Hype Park that ended on the 4th July.

As soon as you arrive you are hit with a forceful aroma of sizzling German sausages, hot wines, cocktails, chocolate, ice and mud.

We had gluhwein, which is a mulled red wine with cinnamon and orange juice :O It was surprisingly good; the warmth of the wine may have contributed to a slightly lower alcohol content and hence, more flavour. Or perhaps it was the watering down with orange juice, who knows.




AHAHAHA how awesome, this was $10 for 5 minutes or something of that nature. The balls were on leashes lest it fall off the fountain-magig and onto the road.






LOOK IT'S GLUE-WINE! It's hot!





It was at this point that my camera ran out of batteries, boohoo.

No comments: