What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Bored out of my Mind

So holidays have started a week ago for me and I've been up to nothing in particular....

The first week, hung out with bf as much as possible as he went overseas on Sunday for an unknown period of time. Went and satisfied various cravings for mochi, takoyaki, egg tarts (tried), soft shell crab etc that I had during exams.

Been job searching with not much luck and don't really want to work at the Cafe as morning starts are too early and I'm too lazy to wake up; but the correct response would actually be dad doesn't really need me there and I would be wasting his money and I don't want to depend on him.

Caught up with Josh yesterday and had (finally) my long awaited egg tarts that were the LAST ones there. Then cuz the yum cha place basically wanted to kick us out (it was almost 4 lol), we went to Gloria Jeans for further catching up. Saw a lady pour >10 satchels of sugar into a large coffee....

I'm also having a massive clean up of junk at home. Book shelves, cabinets, drawers, wardrobe etc. I'll like to think it's like a soul searching/clensing experience but it's really the result of unemployment and something to do with my hands as I watch non stop movies and Chinese dramas.

I am a massive hoarder so I couldn't bear to part with most of my 1-3rd year Uni crap. I managed to throw out lecture notes but have saved reports, typed notes, assignments and lab manuals still on my bookcase. I finally stored away my HSC notes into a box into the garage because I still can't bear to throw them away.

Inside my drawers I still found pretty diaries, stickers and notepads as well as many jewellery boxes with random broken and old jewellery. I threw away or gave to my sister most of them as I was finally able to let stuff go. (Apparently it takes me approx 9years to let things go.) I also cleaned out my computer stuff drawer and chucked out some old installation CDs and crap I no longer needed.

It'll be nice to say all this felt good but I have a headache now.... What was amusing was finding little memories among all the crap. I had saved the SMH annoucement of marks and degree admissions and found the Prefect polls from high school. I found warm greeting cards from people at Christmas and Birthday and Formal party invitations. Also found a Naruto/Sasuke yaoi fanfic Reila and I wrote in class sometime ago; hilarious!

I don't know how I am suppose to unclutter my life at the rate I'm keeping things....

Also been watching too much tv/dramas/movies. Today I watched Bounty Hunter (shit but my god Jennifer Aniston has a hot bod) and Time Travellers Wife (Alright). Also planning to download another 10G worth of movies tonight to keep me occupied.

Tomorrow I should exercise a bit too and maybe do some grocery shopping for food... Going to sleep early tonight for a (hopefully) early morning to try and lead an exhilarating life....

1 comment:

Serena said...

I'm feeling that way too, it's just something you feel like doing during the holidays out of boredom or just because you finally have the time to organise everything. It feels good to throw things out, like I'm cleansing off all the clutter around me :D