What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Adventures

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now.


I had a sudden desire to visit my old Xanga blog, and boy is it the epitome of teenage angst. So much had happened in just a span of a few years during those times, hard times. I also haven't been writing in my diary since I haven't felt the urge to record anything significant down. I've gotten over the need to whine and bitch about life so I have no idea what to do with all these extra notebooks.

Now that holidays are back, perhaps I should start writing? As in, with pen and paper (and all these notebooks I have).

I haven't been feeling myself lately. Earlier this year I was ready to get up before 1pm and do something with my day. Now and ever since midsem break, I don't feel like waking up at all. I've been feeling quite down and somewhat lost at what to do with my time. This is just a consequence of my self-conscious issues and hopefully I'll be getting over it soon.

No comments: