What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, June 14, 2010

While I am procrastinating from my one and only exam, I was examining my life and what it holds.

A lot has happened this year that has propelled my life forward a lot more than I thought. Interning, experiencing my career in advertising, making plans for the boyfriend to change his path, reading blogs about people getting married and having kids (and I mean a LOT of them for some reason!). And to be completely honest, I thought I would miss my chance to be young and active but now all I can think about it settling down.

Not right now of course, at least in my mid 20s. But slowing down my life so that I don't have to think about deadlines, bringing work home, partying hard and working harder still.

Maybe I'm reading too many of those blogs. I'm only 20 years young, for god's sake!

While I don't melt at the sight of babies (nasty, messy little blighters they are), I dream about owning my own house or apartment in a nice suburban neighbourhood, maybe somewhere around Castle Hill or Brighton-le-Sands. I think of kitchens and cooking and waiting for the breadwinner to come home so I can feed them. I think of what colours I want to paint the walls and what vegetables I want to grow in my backyard (pumpkin!) and it makes me giddy thinking about it.

But then again, who cares about that stuff when I'm 20 years young and can dance into the night to ear-splitting music and psychedelic lights?

1 comment:

Midori said...

But but I melt at the sight of babies =(