What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tasty Treats?

The gruesome day of attending uni tomorrow will mark the final class for the entire year. No more school in 2009! Midori has an exam tomorrow though, and of course the upcoming month means lots of studying for uni students as well as those doing the HSC this year (such as Porkie, poor Porkie, I feel your pain).

I have several things I want to do before I get on the plane on the 30th. Yes, it has been decided a long while ago that I will be jetting off to Albuquerque via Los Angeles.

First of all I want to be able to enjoy all the good times that Summer encompasses. These include water(gun/balloon) fights, Christmas BBQ and beaching at Bondi. How am I going to do all of that when everyone has exams and are studying :(

My uni friends are organising a beach trip sometime soon and I'll probably be going. That's one down!

I always want to explore the culinary world this break. I dream of wafting aromas, a heating oven and hungry hungry tummies. I want to make food and have people eat it! And I also want to do this with a friend. Say Midori, why don't I hang around your house cooking strange and exotic food that your siblings can eat, hey hey? Thinking about the food that will be involved is making me extremely hungry and I just had dinner.

So would anyone like to volunteer their house and wallet - for the ingredients - and invite me over since I have nothing to do until 30 November? If not, I'll be spending a lot of time visiting Maria and her new "Romeo". Hehehe.

No comments: