What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm curious

Say...



I killed someone
I knowingly drove someone to suicide
I watched someone get hurt before me without raising a finger to help
I laughed at others' pain
I betray others
I believed that I was greater than any of you
I tell nothing but lies
I show only a carefully crafted facade to the world
I rob people of the things most precious to them
I see everyone around me as a potential enemy
I selfishly take from others without ever returning a thing
I trust no one
I only befriend others so I can use them later
I refuse to ever change
I was insane -



Would you still be my friend?

5 comments:

Serena said...

Do you mean all those at once?

If you were someone like that, I wouldn't be friends in the first place and wouldn't have to make such a decision.

ButterflyCoffin said...

Each, of course =O

I want to see what's morally acceptable and unacceptable with you guys~

Serena said...

1. Present or past tense?
2. No.
3. Yes, a lot of people do that nowadays.
4. Yes.
5. No.
6. Yes, guilty as charged.
7. No.
8. Maybe.
9. No.
10. Maybe.
11. No.
12. No.
13. Maybe, depends what kind of 'use'.
14. No.
15. Maybe.

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

1. Depends who, how, and in what other circumstances.
2. Probably not, unless you were the allied forces on the doorstep of Berlin, 1945.
3. This is normal for humans because they always think that there is somebody else around to help. It just means that you've never been to a Dr. Lisa Zadro Social Psych lecture.
4. Australia's Funniest Home Videos, Australian Idol auditions, other reality TV shows
5. Sure, as long as it's not me. lol
6. Yup.
7. No, because then all communication would break down and there would be no meaning.
8. But then would I really be your friend? I'd only be a friend of your creation, not the creator behind it. It's like how in Das Parfum, he was not loved for himself, but his creation.
9. Only if it's their virginity or their fundamentalist faith.
10. Probably.
11. Gimme back my virginity >: (Probably not)
12. No, because then you'd probably 7.
13. LOL AT SERENA'S RESPONSE! Uh, maybe. I think we all use others anyway. That's how we relate to people and things. You don't look at something and think of it subjectively, you make a judgement about what use it is to you. e.g., a chair: You think of it as something you can sit on, not something sitting there in the corner with four legs, and surface parallel to the ground, another surface perpendicular to the ground, etc. Though we don't really do this conciously.
14. Yes, but you'd be a stupid, ignorant friend :'D
15. Let me write you a referral~ 8D