What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Random

My idea of speaking the language of the bf:

Boy: do you wax?
Me: Nah cbb, seems complicated, tried once with freebies. Pain to use, got wax everywhere. I am noob XD
Boy: wow. You are using the word noob =P!
Me: so?
Boy: seems new for you
Me: Doesn't it make me seem so much more attractive to your nerdy self? =P
Boy: of course XD. Now what does mmorpg stand for?
Me: (secretly googles) um um.. massive multiplayer online role playing game
Me: muahaha i rule!
Boy: congratz
Me: Aren't I so awesomely cool?
Boy: extremely

4 comments:

Serena said...

I know what MMORPG stands for....

I'm a nerd too D:

ButterflyCoffin said...

I don't believe you can get nerdier than me >__>;

Serena said...

True that, you obsess over a program.

*shot*

Anonymous said...

technically ur a newb, not a noob.

then again it takes an uber nerd to know the difference, i just happen to know some.