What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Olay Moisturiser Review and First Concealer Purchase

After using Olay Moisturizing Cream for a few weeks I have to conclude that it does work, although not a miracle product.

At first I only applied it on the right side of my face and there was a small difference. On the left there were a few dry spots, however both sides were still smooth, though the right seemed a bit 'moist'. I'm not sure that is an entirely good thing however, makes me think it's oily. In the end I applied it on both sides and I am okay with the results. It works better than cocoa butter at least.

On this date my skin is:

  • clear and normal
  • fair and smoother
  • dryness on upper lip

It seems like it is working, at least for the dryness on my nose which I was bothered with. It did not do much for my upper lip though, but it's better.

Unfortunately it did nothing for my wrinkles, not that I was really expecting it in the first place. All in all, I think I will keep using this moisturiser until I find something better.


I bought some concealer yesterday, Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in 08 Medium Beige. I'm starting to become a Clinique whore instead, BYE BYE MAC!

I tried MAC one and it gives more coverage than this, but Clinique was better at hiding my wrinkles whereas MAC made them stand out more -_-

I'm also not sure about the shade. Last time I tried 04 Medium but it's very pink and even V thought it was too pink. 08 is more yellow, but there's 09 which is more golden and darker. I'm jsut not sure if maybe that shade was a better match, though the SA said it was too dark for me. I don't trust some of these SA's, most don't know jack about makeup.

I'm still iffy about the coverage, which seems to be light. I need at least medium to heavy coverage, though my stupid eyes are gonna crease it and make it look cakey. I HATE MY EYES.

Life seems difficult without being able to take photos and post it up on the blog. It feels so empty and boring here.


ANNOUNCEMENT!!

M and I are going to be on a strict diet. This time it's serious and for real (at least to her) and I'm going to follow suit. I've already finished my cheese supply and my rags are over so I have to be less lenient to what goes into my mouth. I AM ON A DIET AGAIN NAD GOING TO THE GYM MORE!

I swear! >_>

No comments: