What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today

Today, I saw my elderly next-door neighbours having lunch and afternoon tea together in their backyard while I was searching for an onion to make a tuna and carrot salad recipe by Harumi Kurihara.

The image put a smile on my face.

Today was a beautiful day, and it really was.

1 comment:

Midori said...

Today, while I was in the car, I passed a very elderly couple. The man was holding the woman's hand gingerly in his while she hobbled along. They were both dressed to the nines. It was the cutest thing I ever saw.