What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shopping!!

I'm in such a shopping mood it's really bad...

Incu hs a sale starting tomorrrow and I'm really anticipating what pieces from Marc by Marc jacobs, Lover, Alexander Wang and Acne they have (and many other labels I havent heard of!). Everything under $100 and most under $50! But today I saw such a beautiful dusky pink blazer and I really want that too and this dress with a tie back sash was so pretty =((

I was all good on shopping just a month ago and then this whole search for a birthday dress and shoes has sent me into a shopping frenzy....

This summer I'll be looking forward to wearing a lot of pastel and nude colour clothing. In anything sheer, backless, cut outs, silk or chiffon (all combined?). Still don't feel I've acquired enough florals and loose light blazers! Also I'll be wearing my lace bodysuit under anything sheer and omg can't wait to wear my maaxi dress.

On the other hand am also looking for leather shorts and perfectly loose blouses. Slouchy singlets and loose t shirts with gold bracelets pushed up into an armband and chunkier metalwear necklaces are also on my want list. Any jewellery from peter lang or Samantha Wills too!

Grrr I hate not having a job, needs income to buy what I want and need money to go out to wear what I buy... Don't wan't bf to always pay for me.... Jobs please be available....

1 comment:

Serena said...

Secretly you want the bf to pay for everything *winkwink*